Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
1 pound Fresh Asparagus
10 thin slices of Prosciutto
4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Rinse asparagus and remove bottoms to expose tender stem.
- Slice prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Beginning just below the tip wrap the asparagus with prosciutto and continue towards the base .
- Repeat for each stem.
- Place wrapped asparagus on cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil
- Place in pre-heated (350) oven for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve Warm.
This is also great on the Grill.
Calories Per Serving:
If you would like to purchase extra virgin olive oil from Tenuta Le Mandorlaie for use in your creations, all the products available can be found on the Tenuta Le Mandorlaie website