Grilled Peppers our Olive Oil recipe
Looking for a tasty treat that’s quick and loved by all, then put together this incredible grilled peppers, perfect as a starter, or a snack we are sure the speed at which this dish comes together is perfect for you. We hope you enjoy this healthy dish.
6 large red, yellow and green peppers
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
10 chives, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
- Oil barbecue grill, heat at mid-low for 10 minutes
- Cut bell peppers in halves, remove seeds, place on grill skin side down.
- Close grill lid, and grill for 30 minutes, turning a few times to make sure the skin is cooked evenly.
- When finished, cool in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Peel peppers (skin should come away easily), and then slice them.
- In a large glass jar, pour some olive oil.
- Fill the jar with a mixture of pepper slices, chives, rosemary leaves, alternating so you have a good mix. Fill to the top.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Use on salads, hamburgers, and side dishes.
Calories Per Serving: